7330 Tolt River Rd NE
Carnation, WA 98014
From Carnation, go East on Entwistle St., which becomes Tolt River Rd. NE. Stay on Tolt River Rd. for several miles. BrodieNation will be on your right (look for parked cars along right side of the road).
Parking is limited so car-pooling is strongly recommended. All parking is located on the right side of the street. Please pull off as far to the right as possible. We have to leave enough room for an emergency vehicle to get through. The only vehicles that are allowed access to the property are musicians, motorcycles, and vans/RV's that have rented spots. We will have security monitoring the cars on the street throughout the evening.
Here's a list of things NOT to do at BrodieNation Music Festival
- No weapons, fireworks, or pets.
- No open fires. The only fire pit is the main one by the beach.
- The dealing of drugs will not be tolerated. You will be escorted out without refund & banned for life from Club Tolt.
- You may bring a portable grill but it's only allowed on the beach.
- Please use the cigarette receptacles we've provided.
- Please do not enter marked-off areas.
- Please clean up after yourselves. Pack it in, Pack it out.
- Please do not remove Tiki Torches or touch the statues.
- Please respect the security & staff. They are there for your convenience.
- BrodieNation is a CASH ONLY venue.
- Camp sites are available on a "1st come, 1st serve" basis. There are many options for camping all around the property, including on the beach. Be aware though that the beach is rocky. I'd bring an air mattress.
- Camping is $10 per person to camp.
- Bug spray is recommended.
- Also, bring your swim suits.
- There will be a food vendor. Also, we'll have a beer garden for those who are 21+.
- If you want to purchase online tickets the link at the top of the page. You can only purchase at the door with cash.